Spread the LOVE. . .

Spread the LOVE. . .
with gifts from the artisan's soul

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Always something new in San Miguel!

When we started traveling to San Miguel in 2002 I had never been to Central Mexico before. Now, 5 years later and who only know how many trips I am always searching for something I have not yet seen to discover and do! This trip I was on my own for a lot of the time while Charles was working so I had a lot of 'excursion' time to hunt and search for new resources as well as new inspiration. There are always new stores, restaurants, and galleries popping up in San Miguel every 6 months we visit there. This trip I was sad to see one of our favorite restaurants (Azafran) no longer there and replaced with a new trendy spot. I spent additional time in the 'Mercado de Artesanias' this trip where I discovered a source for something special I have been hunting for - this truly is my joy - the hunt and aquisition of new artisans creating something beautiful for us to bring back to our customers.

No comments: